- Ideal for hitters of all ages and abilities. Baseball or Softball players!
- New Auto-feed design allows you to load up to 12 baseballs (or 8 softalls) and cycles them out in 5 second intervals.
- Delivers a moving ball downward, forcing you to wait to see the ball and react quickly.
- Adjusts to varying degrees of difficulty.
- Adjusts to varying heights. Portable and durable
- FREE instructional DVD by 2006 A.L. Batting Champion, Joe Mauer, and Hall of Fame inductee, Paul Molitor.
Baseball Coaching and Training Equipment Blog
Welcome to the Coachesbest.com official baseball coaching and training blog. Our free baseball coaching articles, drills and tips will help your improve your baseball training and baseball practice. Our daily posts and archives provide you with tips to help you plan your baseball practices and baseball workouts. Make sure to save or bookmark this site to your favorites for future visits. Good luck to your team!
Friday, September 19, 2008
CoachesBest.com Product Spotlight: Joe Mauer Quick Swing Hit Trainer
NEW DESIGN - NOW WITH MOTORIZED AUTO-FEEDER
How do you develop a short, quick, compact swing? There's no better way than with the Mauer's QuickSwing - Joe Mauer Signature Series. Invented by Jake Mauer II for his son, 2006 Batting Champion, Joe Mauer of the Minnesota Twins. The Mauer's QuickSwing uses a unique delayed gravity-drop design to help batters develop greater bat speed, hand-eye coordination, reflexes, and muscle memory.
Posted by Coach's Profile: at 4:21 AM